Friday, March 2, 2012

Grady (And A Recipe Fail)

These...were supposed to be biscuits.  Candied bacon biscuits.  As you can see, they're more like candied bacon scones.  But without the scone texture.  Truthfully, I have no idea what to call them.  I wouldn't call them a fail exactly because I'm still gonna eat the bejeesus out of them.  With Nutella.  They're just not everything I was hoping and dreaming for.

But since I don't have a sweet recipe to share with you, I'm going to try to make up for it by showing you the cutest baby I know.
He's grabbing lots of things now and putting them in his mouth.  Those paws you see are Buddy's because he wants to play too.  Or at least lick Grady's head.
 We had some pretty productive tummy time.  He tried to move and groove, but that giraffe was a little slippery.
Faceplant!  He's been trying to roll over but gets stuck.  Oh and I just realized it looks like he's right next to the edge of the bed, but he's totally not.  I'm not dumb.  He's under my watchful eye and the middle of the bed.
Aaaand this is the view you get a lot these days.  He's all about putting his hands and especially his feet in his mouth.

I hope this sorta kinda makes up for my failed biscuits.  But isn't he so cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment