Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainy Days and...Tuesdays

We've had three straight days of rain.

Lots of this.
And this.



Not that I'm really complaining because heaven knows we've needed some drought relief.  The first day cooled off the temps so much it was actually pleasant to walk onto the porch during the day.  It's gotten a little muggier since then but nowhere near the relentless heat we and most of the country have been feeling.

I actually like when it rains because I like a nice summer storm.  I don't mind the thunder and lightning except that it absolutely terrifies Puddin.  He's phobic.  Even the flash from my camera freaks him out.

Note:  He was quite comfortable in this picture.  There was no thunderstorm, and he had a comfy bed to lay on.  Of course, I had to work around him when I made up my bed.  He didn't mind.

Anyhow, the thing is, the rain sort of kills my mojo.  Crazy, right?  It eliminates any desire I have to go to the grocery store.  Wah.  I have an idea floating around in my head though for tonight.

Tune in tomorrow to see if I can pull it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment