Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Instagrammin': Fall Edition

It's been a while since I've done an Instagram post. This encompasses pretty much all of fall. As we move into the holiday season, I'll be sharing more about Christmas, Santa, and Grady (duh). You can follow me at sweetsaltysc. 

Wanna know what this is? This is my celebratory champagne and pizza from Noah's Antica Pizzeria. It happened because I am now gainfully employed with Hotelguides.com.

Have you ever seen a cuter pumpkin? I know this was like, two months ago, but I'm still not over it.

I think this was at the Georgia game. Oh, that was a glorious day.

Chad Michaels. As Cher. Flawless.

This was my first seasonal latte. Let's be real, I only drink these once every couple of weeks and in the cooler months at that. I look forward to it every year, just like Christmas music and pumpkin bread.

I like to put Grady in this onesie when Emily has to take a business trip. Plus he totally has Oompa Loompa hair here.

Have you ever seen a baby wearing only a diaper and socks? You may faint from the cuteness.

This is one of my favorite tricks! If you yell touchdown, Grady will do touchdown with you.

Have you ever been so tired that you had to lie down while drinking your bottle?

Y'all, doesn't that sound like just the thing? I've already had a request for it, and I fully intend on making good on that.

I know I showed you this picture already, but I'm still so proud of it! It's time to start training for more races...or y'know, so I can eat more holiday cookies.

On me, they're fuzzy socks. On Grady, they're baby Uggs.

I know this feeling. You settle down for a short nap and BAM! Crazy hair.

Sundays are meant to be had with hot chocolate. Even if you're watching zombies. But especially if you're watching Housewives.

The beginnings of pumpkin cheesecake. We ended up with two this year because my cousin and I think alike.

Y'all, the Pioneer Woman's Pecan Pie is on point. I made a few personal adjustments, but the integrity of the pie is intact.

Yes, my grandmother makes radish flowers. They. Are. Awesome.

Did I mention my cousin does event planning? She's pretty awesome.

And finally, our Thanksgiving spread. Both turkeys, ham, dressing, mac & cheese, squash, butterbeans, and just about everything else you can think of. Delicious and worth waiting a whole year to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment